• New investors who wish to enrol for SIP through NACH (Automated clearing services) should also fill up the Trading and Demat Application forms in addition to this form.
• Existing investors must provide their Account number and need not fill the forms mentioned in point no. 1.
• For further details of this service, like minimum amount, risk factors, etc., investors should, before investment, refer to the Product Note(s) issued till date, available free of cost at any of the branches/offices or distributors or from the website.
• The SIP through NACH Form, Trading and Demat Application forms (in case of new investors), along with the necessary Cheque or copy thereof should be submitted at least a month in advance of the date of the first NACH debit transaction.
• The bank branch provided for NACH should participate in the local MICR clearing. The investor shall inform his/her Banker about the NACH mandate and Paterson Securities (P) Ltd. will not be liable for any transaction failures due to rejection by the investor’s bank/branch.
• SIP through NACH is presently available only on the 10th of the month. If any other date is mentioned,
• For more information on this facility, please read the terms & conditions mentioned on the overleaf of the NACH mandate form.
• Public and Private Limited Companies
• Memorandum and Articles of Association with Certificate of Incorporation - A clause stating that the investments in shares/debentures etc.
• Pan Card Copy of the Corporate
• A resolution stating the List of Authorized Signatories for opening and operating
• Address Proof of the Corporate
• Address Proof and Pan Card Copy of Authorized Signatories
• Latest Bank Statement of the Corporate
• A cancelled Cheque from the Bank Mandate Provided
• A file copy of the Two Years Income Tax Returns Filed
• Passport Size Photograph of all the authorized Signatories 2 each
• All the Photocopies are compulsorily to be self-attested
Start a new habit